Thursday, June 14, 2007

Southern Baptist Convention

Ben is on his way home from the Southern Baptist Convention in San Antonio, TX. He's had a good week, seen some big time guys in the convention, visited the Alamo, heard debates, voted on issues and reports that he is ready to be home. When I last spoke to him he was a couple of hours outside of Nashville and said it felt like home to be in Tennessee (even though we now live in KY). I look forward to having him home and spending a few days with him before he heads off to camp next week. Please pray for his safe return home and for the youth who will be going to camp.

I should have some exciting posts coming up... adventures of LaLa (Laura) and a two year old named Carson. I'll let you know who my 5 days with him go (complete with cute pictures I'm sure!)

No comments:

 
Made by Lena