Wednesday, August 27, 2008

27 Week Picture

Here is my 27 week picture, I know I forgot to take a picture for 23 week...we'll just blame it on the pregnancy brain. Rex has made great developments since my 19 week update. Last month Ben was able to feel him move for the first time. His lungs were also making large developments that will help him breath after he is born.

Right now the probably weighs about 2.5 pounds and by the end of the month (30 weeks) he will be about 3 pounds and be about 11 inches long. His little eyelids will also start to open and he will be able to see the difference between light and dark. He is also starting to make grasping motions with his hands and his taste buds are developed.

2 comments:

Em said...

Laura,

My little boy Austin was born at 29 weeks. He weighed in at 2 pounds 8 ounces and was 14 inches long.

I'm glad you are doing well.

Emily

Anonymous said...

You look great, Laura

 
Made by Lena