Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Sneak Peek 2

We still have not finished Rex's room but Jim came out on Friday to finish the wall. It looks great. Some of you have asked if Jim has a website and he does. It's www.decorativefinishes.blogspot.com. The letters are from Uppercase Living, they have a lot of really neat products that look like hand painted lettering. I think that there is someone in our church that sales it (I will find out and update this post with that info), or you can find a rep in your area on their website.

We went to the doctor today and had an ultrasound. They were training a new ultrasound tech today so it was hard to see a lot this time, but it was so neat to see how much he has grown in the past 11 weeks. We got so see a close up of his sweet little face... it made us all the more eager to have him here. Everything looked great... he and I are both growing on schedule. He is in the 50th percentile in terms of weight and I have gained a whopping 22 lbs. My doctor did warn me to take it easy on the Halloween candy. I guess we will be waiting until the last minute to buy that... Since I did not have a sweet tooth before little Rex, I hope that it goes away after he comes. South Beach is so much easier to follow when you don't crave sweets!

No comments:

 
Made by Lena