Sunday, January 11, 2009

Ben's Graduation

I know I start every blog out like this, but once again I am behind the times when it comes to posting blogs. Ben graduated from Southern Seminary with his MDiv on Friday, December 12. It was a very cold day and I ended up having to walk quite some distance alone with Rex, so needless to say my camera didn't make the journey. We had a wonderful time with friends and family. I am so proud of Ben for this accomplishment. I got these pictures from my friend Rachael's facebook page. We're proud of both accomplishments, the babies and the grads!Rex and Story's first date (Rex was actually not very happy for the pictures, we later discovered it was because he had pooped up his back... I think he was upset because he was embarrassed in front on his date.)


Me and Rachael Before and After:

No comments:

 
Made by Lena