Sunday, April 11, 2010

London Trip- Day 1

Sometimes it's the little things that make me happy. Every time I see a movie where a driver hold up a sign with someone's name on it at the airport I think it would be so cool... well today I got to experience it, and let me just tell you that it was cool to have someone waiting for me with a sign with my name on it. We are glad to finally be in London. It was a very long Saturday, and we have been exhausted today, but we are trying to stay up till a suitable bed time so that we can acclimate to the time change (We are 6 hours ahead of central time). After we got in a settled today we drove around Egham and some of the surrounding areas and then spent most of the day in Windsor. Here are some pics of day one:
We also did some shopping in Windsor... found the British version of my favorite store. It's T.K.Maxx here.
Outside of Windsor Castle
When the flag is up the queen is there... she was there today, but of course we didn't see her.

No comments:

 
Made by Lena